ATS specialize in the manufacturing of diverse process vessels and storage tanks that have high applications
in the pharmaceutical, food processing, dairy, and chemical industries. All the design is done using excellent
high-alloy stainless steel. We have accommodated the unique requirement of each industry and have provided the
best suitable design right from the laboratory to the commercial scale.
PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESS AND MIXING VESSELS (WITH OR WITHOUT HEAT EXCHANGE)
Technical solutions in the field of pressure vessels for sterile applications, pre-tanks, melters, and mixers
according to client specifications. The expertise we offer in stirring vessels has a varied range covering
mixing, dispersion, emulsifying, incorporation, and homogenization features.
SALIENT FEATURES OF PROCESS VESSELS:
- The pressure vessel design is in conformance with cGMP and/or ASME standards.
- The sterile process vessels are designed considering the pharma applications.
- Presence of self-supported, skid mounted and the mobile trolley units.
- MOC: SS 304 / L, SS 316 / L
- The PVDF, PTFE, Haller coated vessels as the process requirement may demand.
- Optionally the Jacket (Plain / Limpet) can be provided.
- Agitator can be provided optionally.
- Accessories like Load cell, Level Transmitter, Temperature controller, pH Controller
M.S & S. S STRUCTURAL FABRICATION
ATS is also a fabrication services provider of SS (Stainless Steel), CS (Carbon Steel) Base Frames. These
tanks are widely used in oil and gas, distillery, petrochemical Industries. These tanks are designed as per
ASME SEC VIII DIV I.
Our fabrication team has decades of experience and can provide unmatched quality for your custom projects.
Contact us today to get started.